1. Don't ever believe anything anyone says, watch what they do because actions speak louder than words.
2. A world class plan is worth nothing, implementation is everything.
3. Always stand your ground for what you know is right and justify yourself to no one, the only things that matter are your conscience and your morals.
4. Be straightforward, too many people beat around the bush and butter things up when other peoples self esteem is not your responsibility. Tact is valuable but sometimes you just need to get to the point.
5. Do the little things right everyday especially when you don't want to do them and you'll end up with really enjoying the times you do feel like it.
6. The world is full of inauthentic people so speak the truth even if it gets you into trouble. Do it in the right way and things will work out because the universe (or some higher power) has your back. Things will work out.
7. Everyone is impressionable so make sure those who influence you have a positive influence (you don't have to agree or like them)
8. Learn to be comfortable in your own skin. Let go of old friendships and relationships that no longer serve you.
9. Stop listening to the negative stories you tell yourself. When you do this, your life will change dramatically for the better.
10. Arrogance is an interpretation. Coming across arrogant doesn't actually mean you are arrogant, it's not arrogance if you can back it up.
11. Stand for something because if you don't stand for something you are worth nothing and will fall for anything.
12. The loudest person in the room usually has the least to say so be quiet, keep your ears open, pick your words and make them count.
13. When you walk away from something keep walking. Walk away means walk away and never look back.
14. If you want to live an above average life then you need to become an above average person
15. No one owes you anything and that includes your parents, your boss, your friends and especially your government. You need to make the best of your own circumstances
16. The first thing you should do every morning is make your bed
17 - In 80 years the earth will spin 28,000 times. You'll spend a third of that time studying and working, you'll spend a third sleeping – don't spend the last third watching big brother and playing angry birds. Build the body, career and life you want instead.
18 - Pay yourself first, not your bills.
19 - Get clear about what you want. Being vague in what you put out there will give you vague results. Get clear and you'll attract what you put out.
20 - No one will ever do or say anything that you don't invite them to. If you start to pipe up and provoke an argument then you better be able to back it up. It is better not to argue at all.
21 - Everything is negotiable. If you don't like the answer or terms of something then negotiate it. If you still don't get the results you want, then you need to learn to negotiate better.
22. Don't read the news. You'll save yourself the emotional drama and if it's important I'm sure someone will tell you about it soon enough.
23 Most people are sheep. They are going to live a mediocre life. If you want to be successful and live an awesome life then it's generally wise to do the opposite of what most people do. Don't be a sheep, be a shepherd.
24. It takes 10,000 hours of perfect practise to master a skill. Everyone is capable of mastery, it's just that most people spend 10,000 hours practising on how to be lazy or on things they don't care about. You don't have to be most people.
25. Everyone fails. Failure is the birthplace of success so the bigger you fail, the more successful you can be. Failure is delayed success.
26. If you put other peoples success down to luck then you are misguided. Luck is a part of it but successful people don't rely on chance and they don't envy. They find a way to strategise and implement to succeed, they make their own luck.
27. You are not responsible for other peoples self esteem and they are not responsible for yours so say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done. Be courteous and mindful but let the chips fall where they may. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
28. Rejection is just re-direction to something better.
29. Age does not equate to experience and experience does not equate to wisdom. Wisdom comes from learning how to do things better, experienced people are usually just more experienced at messing up without learning. Experienced does not always mean better.
30. Sometimes, you just have to cut the excuses, take ownership and get on with what needs to be done.
The key to your life is gaining the understanding of what is required to achieve the things you want and in applying that understanding on a daily basis. To be truly great you have to create the environment for yourself that allows you to evolve into the best version of yourself.
This means creating daily habits that are based on knowing why you want what you want and to make sure these habits all fall in line with your bigger goal that means success is your only possible outcome.
Every gesture, movement, expression and word you make has an impact on the people around you and the outcome you will get. The same goes for the clothes you wear, the people you surround yourself with, the setbacks and successes you experience, the conversations you indulge in, the books you read, the money you spend and the things you invest in. Every single one is a key player in your success and the two biggest investments you can make are in your body and your mindset.
Your body language, tone of voice, speed of speech, choice of words and delivery are all manifestations of what you think, feel and believe so pick them with great care and use them wisely. Your habits are what form your results, not your training programs.
Who you spend your time with, how you spend it and where you spend it are reflections of how you feel about your life and a measure of your commitment towards your cause. You are a product of your environment and a cross of the five people you spend the most time with.
Whatever you resist in life is probably the thing you need to do the most and once you know this and take this on with a big reason to do so you have every ability to move forward. That applies to the times you don't want to train as much as doing a task you don't want to do in your career.
Do not concern yourself with how your going to get to where you want to be, focus on the why and you will figure it out. Build a life where every single thing you think, eat, watch, listen to, drink and do is geared towards achieving your goal and you will succeed.
Leave your excuses behind because no one cares about your personal story other than your ego. Come to terms with it and tame it. Once you do this, your success is inevitable and it's a matter of when not if.
My work is here to give you the tools you need to build the life you want and I'm here to teach you how and when to use the tools. This is not self help, this is personal evolution and a guideline to help you navigate your own life and create it in your own image.
Always remembers that you are not your past and it's not about what you've done or where you've been, the only things that really matter are where you're going and making sure you get there in style by created a jaw dropping body an indesctructible mindset and an abundant lifestyle.